[homeschoolhub] Fw: File - NEW MEMBERS

 

Sent to the moderator instead of the group.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: valerie fowler <valerie.a.fowler@gmail.com>
To: homeschoolhub Moderator <homeschoolhub-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 3, 2011 10:00 PM
Subject: Re: File - NEW MEMBERS

Sorry I was so brief!

My name is Valerie Mulverhill. My husbands name is Tim. Gabe is 11, Connor is 4 and Ender is 2. We are originally from upstate NY and spent the last 2.5 years in Tennessee. We moved to Granger last month and hope to settle in this area. I use Oak Meadow curriculum as well assisting my kids in a child led learning environment.

I would like to be involved in the classes offered and hopefully make some homeschooling friends for myself and my kids.

Thanks!
Valerie

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 8:43 PM, homeschoolhub Moderator <homeschoolhub-owner@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Please include some personal information for HUB members to get to know you.

Name:
Husbands Name:
Childrens Name/age:
Where you are from:
Curriculum using:
Intersts in Group involvement:





__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment