Re: [homeschoolhub] Soccer with Me?? Mon. 7/2, 3-5 pm

 

Thank you!
 
Tom Borek
574-302-7865

From: Anne Huffman <annebjj@comcast.net>
To: "homeschoolhub@yahoogroups.com" <homeschoolhub@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2012 7:10 AM
Subject: Re: [homeschoolhub] Soccer with Me?? Mon. 7/2, 3-5 pm

 
Praying for healing for your foot now Tom.

Anne

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2012, at 9:13 PM, "Tom" <porkyburrow@yahoo.com> wrote:

 
Sorry if anyone felt cheated when I didn't show up to train new players last week. I'm having some foot trouble. I heard, however, that last week's game was great, and that the new players did a very good job without my help. Hope y'all agree.

How about doing it again?

Everyone is welcome regardless of age, or level of skill or fitness.

Mon. 7/2, 3-5 p.m. at Howard Park at the corner of Jefferson Blvd. and St. Louis Blvd in South Bend.

Tom Borek
574-302-7865



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment