[homeschoolhub] Soccer Described, Mon., 4/15/13, 3-5 p.m.

 

Last week I invited all the homeschooled student-athletes to send me descriptions of last week's game. So far, the response has been "manageable." Among the descriptions I did not receive were the following:

"It was fun!" - TB

"It was a grudge match between Herbie & Floyd!" – HB

"It was a grudge match between Floyd and Herbie!" - FB

"We like the bench!" – MK & LW

"I wasn't there, but from my point of view . . . " – JB

"Just call me Bob." - Bob

"Don't call me `Tom"! - Tom

"Hoosiers rule!" – the Hoosiers

" " – The Michiganers

Everyone is welcome regardless of age or level of skill or fitness.

Monday, April 15, from 3-5 p.m. at Howard Park at the corner of St.
Louis Blvd. and Jefferson Blvd. in South Bend.

Tom Borek
574-302-7865

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment