[homeschoolhub]

 

 
 Name: Julie Bunnell
Husband's Name: Jon
Childrens' First names/ages: Joshua-8, Jessica-7, Josiah-5, Jonny-2
Where you are from: We are currently in NY, but will be moving to the area within the next few months.
Curriculum using: I use several different ones. I like Saxon Math, All About Reading, God's Design for science, etc. I like to evaluate each subject individually.
Intersts in Group involvement: I am very interested in finding out what all this group has to offer.
Any questions for the group: We will be very new to the area, so I would appreciate everyone's opinions on where to settle. Anything you can tell me about the area would be great!

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jon and Julie Bunnell <jbunnell2003@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment