[homeschoolhub] family friendly hours

 

Hey, I was just wondering, so many kind folks out there put activities and make fantastic opportunities to homeschoolers in the Michiana area...my question is, do we try to steer people who offer programs to homeschoolers to keep the hours family friendly? Here's what I mean: Family friendly to us means keeping activities within the hours of the regular "school day" 9:30am-5pm.

I wonder if we are asking people to honor family mealtime hours and evening time with working dads who are away during the day.

Maybe I am in the minority thinking about this, but it might be a good consideration for so many moms who steer the day solo most of the time to see a trend which is more thoughtful on this.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment