[homeschoolhub] Fw: File - NEW MEMBERS

 

This was sent to the moderator instead of the group.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jill Valenti <jillkerlin@hotmail.com>
To: homeschoolhub-owner@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 8:43 AM
Subject: RE: File - NEW MEMBERS

I'm Jill, and my husband is Dan.  Avery is almost 5, Luke is 3, and Jace is 18 months.  I'm originally from Pennsylvania, but live in St. Joseph currently.  I am just a "prospective" homeschooler who has been doing a great deal of reading and research over the past several months on homeschooling/unschooling, and I really wanted to join this group now to get a sense of what kinds of activities and support are out there for homeschoolers in this area of Michigan.  So, I'm not using a specific curriculum yet, and in regards to offline group involvement, I think that would potentially happen in the future if we, as a family, decide that homeschooling is the best option for us.  My daughter will be "kindergarten" age in the fall, according to a typical school year.

Thank you,
Jill

> Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 22:51:34 +0000
> From: homeschoolhub-owner@yahoogroups.com
> To: jillkerlin@hotmail.com
> Subject: File - NEW MEMBERS
>
>
> Please include some personal information for HUB members to get to know you.
>
> Name:
> Husbands Name:
> Childrens Name/age:
> Where you are from:
> Curriculum using:
> Intersts in Group involvement:
>
>


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment