Re: [homeschoolhub] Homeschool Opportunities at Kroc Center

 

Thanks. Looks interesting.  I put it in the newsletter. The better email for anything you want in the HUB newsletter is homeschoolhub@yahoo.com

I don't always remember to check my personal email while I am working on the newsletter.

--Andrea

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Ecological Babies LLC <ecologicalbabies@gmail.com> wrote:
 

I don't know how many of you have been to the Kroc Center but I just learned about some need programs they are doing for this Fall/Winter for kids who are homeschooling.  Here's the link:


See page 15.

Peace,

Jen


--
*Join us on Facebook for great discussions, new updates & specials!*

Ecological Babies LLC
51793 Whitestable Lane
South Bend, Indiana 46637
www.ecologicalbabies.com
574.275.1235




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment