[homeschoolhub] Exploring Homeschooling

 

Hey all,


I'm currently exploring the idea to do homeschooling for my 4 year old, as her current situation at Countryside Montessori doesn't seem to be working out.  I'm scared to death about taking this leap, since it stems out of a frustrating experience.  My daughter, very spirited in nature, is running circles around her teacher and they can't seem to get it under control.  As a result, I'm getting calls and am feeling like a failure for her choices.  

I want her to be in an environment that focuses on her positive attributes and helps her to have fun.  Yet at the same time, she needs structure and routine.  I'm just not sure I am able to create this, especially since I've really come down hard on her for all the negative reports at school.

So, I think my basic questions are: "How did you know you were up for this responsibility" and "Do you think homeschooling is a good fit for my daughter (even though you don't know her) or would another preschool help her blossom and thrive better?"

I'd love any input.

Thanks so much!

Humbled,

Jen

--
*Join us on Facebook for great discussions, new updates & specials!*

Ecological Babies LLC
51793 Whitestable Lane
South Bend, Indiana 46637
www.ecologicalbabies.com
574.275.1235



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment