[homeschoolhub] Preparing to Take the Leap

 

Hey all,


I came by yesterday to my first group after I was told that my daughter will be terminated from her preschool at the end of the month.  Apparently, high spirited 4 year olds don't mix with Countryside Montessori.  Anyhow,  I appreciate all the support and encouragement from those I spoke to yesterday.  My main concern is that I won't have my 2 hours of carved out time every weekday for myself to work (I work from home, do dinner prep, projects, etc).  I already have felt like I don't have enough time to get things done.  SO, I think I may need either someone to play with my 2 children (or my 4 yo while son naps) 2-3 times a week. OR I need to find another place they can "play" without me for some of the week.

I am also looking into a loose curriculum to give me some starting point.  Has anyone used "Five in a Row"?  Any other preschool suggestions?  I'm really drawn to cultural programs. 

Anyone doing a co-op preschool in this group with shared lessons and getting kids together to learn?

Looking forward to getting more involved in the group,

Jen Starks

--
*Join us on Facebook for great discussions, new updates & specials!*

Ecological Babies LLC
51793 Whitestable Lane
South Bend, Indiana 46637
www.ecologicalbabies.com
574.275.1235



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment