[homeschoolhub] Fw: Flyers- Answers in Genesis~Jan 29-30 [2 Attachments]

 
[Attachment(s) from Jen Siek included below]



----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jen Siek <sevensieks@yahoo.com>
To: "sevensieks@yahoo.com" <sevensieks@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 5:30 PM
Subject: Flyers- Answers in Genesis~Jan 29-30

here are the flyers I promised...

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jen Siek <sevensieks@yahoo.com>
To: "sevensieks@yahoo.com" <sevensieks@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 5:20 PM
Subject: Invitation to Answers in Genesis~Jan 29-30

Hello! I am inviting every homeschool mom I know to the Answers in Genesis Conference at Trinity Lutheran Church Jan 29-30, 2012. I thought you might like to go! It's free. What a nice price. I am attaching a flyer about the children's programs, which run during Dr. Tommy Mitchell's talks, and the video I put up on youtube, so you can get the feel of the content.
 
Our kids are going to need to face opposing viewpoints as they grow and get out into the world. This event will be a sharpening time for them I think.
 
Feel free to reply to me for any other questions or you may call me at 610 945-7895. Have a great day, Jen Siek
 
 
one minute video~
http://youtu.be/0kcMVltWHYc
 
 




__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Jen Siek

2 of 2 File(s)

Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment