[homeschoolhub] Re: Parents with Asperger children

 

I have a 16 year old son with borderline Aspergers. I'd live to find him some like-minded friends.
We live over in Granger.
Do you have other kids? And what kind of things does your son like?

Carrie

--- In homeschoolhub@yahoogroups.com, Laura Hollister <slhollister@...> wrote:
>
> Howdy! We have an autistic MR kiddo, but my older sons have a lot of
> asperger friends, and are very comfortable with the types of activities
> that appeal to that kind of kid.
>
> Laura
> Niles (Portage Rd and US 12)
>
> On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Kristie <hojarak@...> wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> >
> > I have a 14yr old boy with Aspergers Disorder. I am trying to find some
> > other families close to Niles, MI to meet with and introduce the children.
> >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment