[homeschoolhub] New

 

Hi gang. I'm writing to all my old friends (and some new ones as well) to invite you to join us for the first soccer game of the new season. I know it's been a while and you're game may be rusty, but we want you back. We know you can do it.

My man H has been working out in the off season, so you may be in for some competition. (I've been doing my own version of "working out" too: I call it Porky's Circuit training: bed - chair - kitchen - chair - kitchen - chair - kitchen - chair - bed. Been doin' it forever!)

Expect to see J, V and even B!

I know that many of our younger players may have gone through some changes. Some will be taller; some will have new hair cuts. Maybe others will have started shaving. I thought about getting name tags, but lets just have guessing game instead. We'll see who can recognize their old friends from last season.

Everyone is welcome regardless of age, or level of skill or fitness.

Mon. 1/9, 3 - 5 p.m. at Howard Park at the corner of
Jefferson Blvd. and St. Louis Blvd in South Bend.

Don't forget! (And make it a habit!)

Best,

Tom Borek
574-302-7865

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment